Friday 30 March 2012

Surprises in the Mail

I am the most impatient person in the world. If I've ordered something online, I literally hang around my mailbox each morning bouncing up and down hoping that today is going to be the day I'm going to get a big box (it's the small things in life). 


I got 3 in the mail this morning and quickly plopped on the floor and ripped off all the cardboard and bubble wrap. I was like a kid in a candy store for the 5 minutes it took me to open everything up. Then I was a kid with the sugar crash as I realized it was all over in 5 minutes.


I thought I would share a few of the purchases here with you!


New Style Mint shoes 
They told me it couldn't be done, the shoe had sold out and I couldn't order them from a UK IP address. 
BUT I PREVAILED
Not only did I watch my email like a hawk for an 'in stock' alert but with my amazing Internet skills (I very intelligently repeatedly pressed the 'purchase' button) I tricked the Internet into believing I was in the the USA. Obviously a fool proof method.


Sick of my brand new laptop getting scratched and the fact that this puppy went on sale sealed the deal for this amazing purchase. 
Yes it's purple and sparkly
YES IT'S AWSOME


My old Sigg water bottle was starting to look a little banged up (and a period of time with the lid closed and water inside gave off questionable smells) so I thought it time to be replaced. RIP. 
But step in this Beaut!
I wanted a non plastic water bottle and my new brk fit the specs.
It's glass inside and has a weird but strangely satisfying spongy outer layer to protect it from my abnormally slippy hands. 

I hope you get something exciting in the mail this weekend.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment