Monday 26 March 2012

What did you do this weekend?

I ate Cevapcici (Serbian meat sausage). 
here
Went on an accidental epic bike ride where I got yelled at by an old man, rode through a 500m old train tunnel, went up hill A LOT more than I went downhill, ate a lot of flies (not on purpose) and was almost in an accident...multiple times

*Photo a little shaky as I was petrified to find myself in a 500m deserted tunnel with eerie dripping water everywhere and probably dead bodies in the walls. It didn't help that there was a guy following me with no shoes on either.


I relaxed and ate ice cream

and was arrested at the Croatian border trying to sneak in without a passport in order to go see the following building site. 






All in all an EXCELLENT weekend!


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment