Monday 5 March 2012

UP by jawbone

Hello, my name is Amy and I'm a measure-er. 
I like to-do lists so I can measure what I need to get done that day. 
I like calendars so I can measure how many days I have left till my Californian holiday.
I like to run at the gym instead of outside so I can measure how far and how fast I've gone.
But alas, I can't measure my health and exercise throughout the day so I generally end up eating a lot and doing little exercise (because when left to my own devices, I assume I'm eating very little and exercising tons). 


BUT NO LONGER! Jawbone has developed UP- an all encompassing wristband that helps you keep track of your sleep and exercise. 


here


here





This beauty tracks your movement and reminds you to get up and move around. 
It keeps track of your sleep and when you're in deep vs. light. It even acts as an alarm and vibrates just at the right time in your sleep cycle. 


The only downside is that it won't work as a calorie tracker. With the app you can take pictures of what you eat and keep a food journal of how you feel after each meal. However, it won't track quantity or quality of consumption, that's up to you. 






App only available on the iphone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment