Monday 2 April 2012

Bastille

I seem to not be able to get enough dubstep at the moment. I didn't even know I liked dubstep, in fact, I thought dubstep was a weird drum and base/hip hop/psychedelic thing. BUT NO, it's this amazing combination of vocals and deep base.
Last week it was Alex Clare this week it's Bastille. 
I don't know who he is or where he comes from (not that I couldn't find out, just adds a bit of mystery) but take a listen to his tracks and tell me you don't become addicted. 

here

I can't seem to find Bastille 'Flaws' to download and UK itunes has taken it down. But I'm on the search and will let you know as soon as I find it. 


Download their album of covers 'Other People's Heartache' . I'm a particular fan of his version of 'What would you do?' by City High. 

No comments:

Post a Comment